扶桑花女孩(HULA GIRL) - 日本

Table of Contents

以下是不負責任翻譯

: Wish On My Star
: written by Jack Shimabukuro

向星星許的願


: I wouldn't change a thing about you.

我不會改變你一絲一毫

: I wouldn't ask the green to be blue.

我不會要綠的變成藍的

: I wouldn't ask the birds not to fly,

我不會要求鳥兒不要飛

: Or change a thing in the sky,

或改變天空中的任何事物

: Or turn hello to good-bye.

或使歡迎成送別

: I wouldn't ask the birds not to sing.

我不會要求鳥兒不歌唱

: I wouldn't ask the phone not to ring.

我不會要求電話不響鈴

: I just couldn't ask wind not to blow,

我就是無法要求風不吹

: Or a boat not to row,

或船兒不搖

: Or a trio to go solo.

或使三重奏變為獨唱

: You are amazing,
Just as you are

這樣的你令人驚奇

: You are a flower in the spring.

你是春天的花

: You're the light each morning brings.

你是早晨破曉的那道光

: And I adore you,
Just the way you are

而我愛慕你,這個樣子的妳

: You're not the star that I wish on,

你並非我祈願的星

: You're the wish on my star.

你是我向星星許的願

: 有哪位仁兄(小姐)可以幫忙翻譯一下的嗎? XD

--

All Comments

Brianna avatarBrianna2007-06-29
感激不盡<(_ _)>
Vanessa avatarVanessa2007-06-30
番的很棒!!!!