六人行 - 六人行

Ophelia avatar
By Ophelia
at 2012-09-26T20:33

Table of Contents

※ 引述《samchiu (閒祭秋)》之銘言:
[Scene: The Coma Guy's Room, Monica bursts in, closely followed by Phoebe.
There is no sign of Coma Guy. His bed is empty.]
[場景:昏迷男的房間,莫妮卡闖進去,菲碧緊接在後,沒看到昏迷男,床是空的]

Phoebe: Alright, whadyou do with him?
好啊,你把他怎麼了?

(There is the sound of a flushing toilet and
Coma Guy emerges from the bathroom)
(沖馬桶的聲音,昏迷男從廁所出來)

Monica: Oh! You're awake!
喔!你醒了啊!

Phoebe: Look at you! How, how do you feel?
看看你!怎...你覺得怎樣?

Coma Guy: Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay.
呃,頭有點暈,但基本上還好。

Monica: You look good!
你看起來不錯!

Coma Guy: I feel good! ...Who are you?
我也覺得不錯!...你們是?

Monica: Oh, sorry.
喔,抱歉。

Phoebe: I'm Phoebe Buffay.
我叫菲碧巴菲。

Monica: I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you.
我是莫妮卡蓋勒。我一直在照顧你。

Phoebe: Well, we both have.
呃,我們都有。

Coma Guy: So, the Etch-a-Sketch is from you guys?
那,那個繪圖版是你們帶的囉?

Phoebe: Well, actually it's just from me.
呃,其實是只有我帶啦。

Monica: I got you the foot massager.
我有幫你做腳底按摩。

Phoebe: You know who shaved you? That was me.
你知道誰幫你刮鬍子嗎?就是我。

Monica: I read to you.
我念書給你聽。

Phoebe: I sang. (To Monica) Hah!
我唱歌。(對莫妮卡) 哈!

Coma Guy: Well,... thanks.
呃...謝了。

Monica: Oh, my pleasure.
喔,我的榮幸。

Phoebe: You're welcome.
不用客氣。

Coma Guy: So. I guess I'll see you around.
那,我想就以後再見囉。

Phoebe: What, that's it?
什麼?就這樣?

Monica: "See you around?"
「以後再見」?

Coma Guy: Well, what do you want me to say?
呃,不然你們要我說什麼?

Monica: Oh, I don't know. Maybe, um, "That was nice?"
Admit something to me? "I'll call you?"
喔,不知道啊。也許,嗯,「你們真好」?
向我承諾些什麼?「我會打給你」?

Coma Guy: Alright, I'll call you.
好的,我再打給你們。

Phoebe: I don't think you mean that.
我不覺得你是認真的。

Monica: This is so typical. Y'know, we give, and we give, and we give.
And then- we just get nothing back!
And then one day, y'know, it's just, you wake up,
and "See you around!" Let's go, Phoebe.
這太典型了。知道嗎,我們付出,再付出,又付出。
結果然後... 我們完全得不到回報!
然後某一天,你知道的,就這樣,你醒了,
然後「以後再見」!我們走,菲碧。


Phoebe: Y'know what? We thought you were different.
But I guess it was just the coma.
知道嗎?我們還以為你不一樣。
但我想那只是因為昏迷的關係。

[Scene: Chandler and Joey's Chandler is talking with his mom.]
[場景:錢德和喬伊家,錢德在跟他媽媽說話]

Mrs. Bing: Car's waiting downstairs,
I just wanted to drop off these copies of
my book for your friends.
Anything you want from Lisbon?
車子在下面等了,我只是順道拿這些書來給你的朋友們。
你想要什麼里斯本的東西嗎?

Chandler: No, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough.
不用,知道你會在那邊就很夠了。

Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you.
(Kisses him and goes to leave)
好的,呃,保重,我愛你。(親他然後離開)

Chandler: You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect.
你親了我最好的羅斯!...或者差不多之類的情形

Mrs. Bing: (Reentering) O-kay. Look, it, it was stupid.
(又進來) 好的。聽著,那,那很蠢。

Chandler: Really stupid.
真的很蠢。

Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened.
I'm sorry, honey, I promise it will never happen again.
Are we okay now?
真的很蠢。而我甚至完全不知道那是怎麼發生的。
我很抱歉,親愛的,我保證以後不會再發生了。我們還好吧?

Chandler: Yeah. No. No...
好,不,不好...

[Cut to the hallway, Joey is listening to Chandler and his mom's conversation
through the door as Ross walks up.]
[跳到走廊,喬伊隔著門正在聽錢德跟他媽的對話,羅斯走過來]

Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
啊,一個男人與門的禁忌之戀。

Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off,
and not just about the kiss, about everything.
噓。他說了,他跟她攤牌了,不只是那一個吻,還有其他全部事情。

Ross: You're kidding.
你開玩笑吧。

Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?"
不,不。他說「你什麼時候才能長大然後開始當一個媽媽?」

Ross: Wow!
哇!

Joey: Then she came back with "The question is,
when are you gonna grow up and realise I have a bomb?"
然後她回答「問題在於,你什麼時候才能長大然後了解我有炸彈?」

Ross: 'Kay, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say
"When are you gonna grow up and realise I am your mom?"
好,先等一下,你確定她說的不是
「你什麼時候才能長大然後了解我是你媽?」

Joey: That makes more sense.
這樣合理多了。

Ross: So, what's going on now?
那,現在怎樣了?

Joey: I dunno, I've been standing here spelling it out for you!
(Goes back to the door) I don't hear anything.
Oh, wait, wait, wait. (Looks through the spyhole)
我不知道,我剛剛站在這裡說給你聽!
(回到門邊) 我什麼都聽不到。喔,等等,等等。(從窺視孔往裡看)

Ross: Whaddya see?
你看到什麼?

Joey: Hard to tell, they're so tiny and upside-down.
Wait, wait. They're walking away... they're walking away...
No, no they're not, they're coming right at us! Run! Run!
很難說,他們好小又上下顛倒。
等等,他們走開了... 他們走開了...
不,他們沒有,他們朝我們這邊來了!逃!快逃!

(Joey runs off down the hall. Ross tries Monica and Rachel's apartment,
but it is locked so he has to stand in the hall
and pretend he wasn't listening. Chandler and his mom come out)
(喬伊跑開到走廊盡頭。羅斯試著要進莫妮卡和瑞秋家,但它鎖住了只好站在走廊中間,
假裝他並沒有在聽。錢德和他媽媽出來。)

Mrs. Bing: You okay, kiddo?
你還好吧,孩子?

Chandler: Yeah, okay.
好,還好

Mrs. Bing: Alright. (Kisses him)
那好吧。(親他)

Chandler: Nice save.
救得好。

(She walks down the hall)
(她繼續走過走廊)

Ross: (Very politely) Mrs. Bing.
(非常禮貌地) 炳太太

Mrs. Bing: Mr. Geller.
蓋勒先生

(She leaves)
(她離開)

(Ross knocks on Monica and Rachel's door)
(羅斯敲敲莫妮卡和瑞秋的門)

Chandler: Hey.


Ross: You mean that?
跟我說話嗎?

Chandler: Yeah, why not. (They shake hands) So I told her.
對啊,幹麻不呢? (他們握手) 我告訴她了。

Ross: Yeah? How'd it go?
是嗎?結果怎樣?

Chandler: Awful. Awful. Couldn'ta gone worse.
很糟。很糟。不能再更糟了。

Ross: Well, howdya feel?
呃,那你現在呢?

Chandler: Pretty good! I told her.
還不錯!我告訴她了。

Ross: Well, see? So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea,
y'know, me kissing your mom, uh? Huh?
(Wags his finger at Chandler, then puts it down)
But.. we don't have to go down that road.
很好,看吧?所以,也許那不是個壞主意,知道嗎,就是我親你媽啊?啊?
(用手指向錢德,然後放下) 但是... 我們不需要向那個方向發展

Closing Credits
片尾字幕

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Rachel is handing out copies of her book
to the gang.]
[場景:莫妮卡和瑞秋家,瑞秋拿出幾本她印的書給大家]

Rachel: Okay. Now this is just the first chapter,
and I want your absolute honest opinion.
Oh, oh, and on page two, he's not 'reaching for her heaving beasts'.
好的。現在這個只是第一章而已,我需要你們完全誠實的意見。
喔,喔,還有第二頁,他不是「伸手去摸她隆起的巨獸」。

Monica: What's a 'niffle'?
什麼叫做「努頭」?

Joey: You usually find them on the 'heaving beasts'.
你通常可以在「隆起的巨獸」上看到他們。

Rachel: Alright, alright, so I'm not a great typist...
好啦,好啦,所以我不太會打字嘛...

Ross: Wait, did you get to the part about his 'huge throbbing pens'?
Tell ya, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those!
等等,你們讀到他「巨大顫動的筆」那部份了嗎?
先跟你們說,當他開始用那些筆寫東西時,你們絕對不會想靠近!

Rachel: Alright, that's it! Give it back! That's it!
好了,夠了喔!還給我!夠了啦!

All: Nooo!
不要!

End
本集完

--

All Comments

S3E8

Joe avatar
By Joe
at 2012-09-26T14:38
想請問大家 在此集Monica和Ben在玩and#34;飛高高and#34;時 不小心讓Ben撞到了頭 Monica怕被Ross罵 結果拿冰賄絡Ben Rachel說了一句: Monica, number one, I don’t think Ben understands the concept of ...

HBO讓我重溫好年輕的Phoebe

Hedda avatar
By Hedda
at 2012-09-25T02:08
Hey guys!!! HBO正在演"阿珠與阿花"(Romy and Michelleand#39;s High School Reunion) 天啊終於重溫舊夢!裡頭的Phoebe又正又辣,難怪當年他會被票選是全美最正的金髮美女前五名^_^ 有興趣的人快打開電視吧!! BTW三個女生裡面我最愛的就是Phoe ...

想徵六人行自學手冊

Kama avatar
By Kama
at 2012-09-24T09:37
最近在練英文 想通過校內英檢畢業門檻 選擇的影片是friends 練了一個多月 滿棒的 爬文發現東吳與清大有一本自學手冊 不知有沒有版友願意割讓 借我影印 或是賣給我呢? 麻煩站內信聯絡我 謝謝大家 ^_^ - ...

How you doin'?

Oscar avatar
By Oscar
at 2012-09-20T14:53
http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=2968 我承認我看到這張的時候 真的照做了上面說的動作 然後我就笑了... -- ○ ╭ ╭╮ ╭╮ ╮╭╥─╮╭╥─╮╭╥─╢ ╭╮ ╮╭╥╥╮╭╮ ╭ ...

S9E13

Joe avatar
By Joe
at 2012-09-20T01:57
一開始Ross氣沖沖的進來Chandler家時 後面說到他的艷遇 想請問一下Chandler在感歎他為何要結婚,好羨慕Ross的單身生活 這是真心的還是諷刺啊??有點看不出來 - ...