105-part 06 - 六人行

Table of Contents

※ 引述《samchiu (閒祭秋)》之銘言:
105 - The One With the East German Laundry Detergent - Part 06

[Scene: Central Perk, Chandler is still trying to
ease things over with Janice, and there are about a dozen
empty Espresso cups in front of him. He is extremely wired.]
[場景:中央咖啡館,錢德還在想要安撫珍妮絲,桌上有將近一打的意式咖啡空杯,
他表現的很怪]

Chandler: Here's the thing, Janice. You know, I mean,
it's like we're different. I'm like the bing, bing, bing.
You're like the boom, boom,
(Chandler flails his hand out and hits Janice in the eye)... boom.
是這樣的,珍妮絲。就是,我是說,大概是我們不一樣。
我像是砰砰砰,你像是碰碰碰。
(錢德手甩出去結果打到珍妮絲的眼睛)...碰。

Janice: Ow!
噢!

Chandler: Oh, my god, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?
喔,天啊,對不起。你還好吧?

Janice: Ow. Um, it's just my lens. It's just my lens. I'll be right back.
喔,嗯,我的隱形眼鏡,隱形眼鏡啦。我馬上回來。

(She leaves.)
(她離開)

Chandler: (to Phoebe) I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye!
This is the worst break-up in the history of the world.
(對菲碧)我打到她眼睛!我打到她眼睛!這是全世界史上最糟糕的分手了!

Phoebe: Oh my god. (Chandler downs another espresso.)
How many of those have you had?
我的天啊(錢德又喝了一杯義式咖啡)你到底喝了幾杯啦?

Chandler: Oh, I don't know, a million?
喔,不知道,一百萬杯吧?

Phoebe: Chandler, easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la la la la la.
錢德,放輕鬆。想像最快樂的地方。啦啦啦啦啦...

Chandler: I'm fine.
我沒事

Phoebe: All right.
很好

(Janice returns from the bathroom.)
(珍妮絲從廁所回來)

Chandler: I'm not fine. Here she comes.
我有事了,她回來了

Phoebe: Wait here. Breathe.
在這等。深呼吸。

(Phoebe goes over to speak to Janice. She talks to her for a few seconds,
and then Janice immediately smiles, hugs her, waves to Chandler, and leaves.)
(菲碧去跟珍妮絲說話。她跟她說了幾秒鐘,
珍妮絲破涕為笑,抱了她,跟錢德揮手後離開)

Chandler: How do you do that?
你怎麼辦到的?

Phoebe: It's like a gift.
一種天份吧。

Chandler: We should always always break up together.
以後我們應該都一起分手

Phoebe: Oh, I'd like that.
喔,不錯啊

[Scene: The Launderama. Rachel is sorting her now-pink clothes.]
[場景:洗衣店。瑞秋正在分類他被染成粉紅的衣物]

Ross: You got the clothes clean. Now that's the important part.
你衣服洗乾淨了。這才是最重要的。

Rachel: Oh, I guess. Except everything looks like jammies now.
喔,對啊。除了全部都變成內衣了。

(The same woman walks over and takes Rachel's laundry cart.)
(那女人又過來拿走瑞秋的推車)

Rachel: Whoa, I'm sorry. Excuse me. We had this cart.
哇,對不起。很抱歉,這車本來是我們的。

Woman: Yeah, well, I had a 24-inch waist. You lose things.
Now come on, get outta my way.
是啦,呃,我本來有24吋小蠻腰咧。
你註定會失去某些東西。少來了,快給我讓開。

(Rachel looks at Ross, who motions to her to get the cart back.)
(瑞秋看了看羅斯,羅斯暗示他把車搶回來)

Rachel: I'm sorry, you know, maybe I wasn't being clear.
Uh, this is our cart.
很抱歉,知道嗎,也許我沒有說清楚。呃,這還是我們的車。

Woman: Hey, hey, hey there aren't any clothes in it.
嘿嘿嘿,裡面完全沒放衣服。

Rachel: Hey, hey, hey, hey, quit making up rules!
嘿嘿嘿嘿,別再自創規則了!

Woman: Let go!
放手!

(They struggle for the cart. Finally, Rachel climbs inside of it.)
(他們爭鬥了一會,最後瑞秋爬進車子裡)

Rachel: All right, listen, missy. If you want this cart,
you're gonna have to take me with it!
好吧,聽著,女人。如果你要這台車,你就連我一起帶走吧!

(She thinks it over, and then walks away.)
(她考慮了一下,然後走開)

Rachel: (to Ross) Yes! Did you see that?
(對羅斯)帥!你看到沒?

Ross: You were incredible! Brand new woman, ladies and gentlemen.
你真是厲害啊!各位觀眾,蛻變後的女人。

Rachel: I could not have done this without you.
沒有你我做不到這些。

(Rachel stands up and kisses Ross. He is stunned.
A moment of silence follows.)
(瑞秋站起來吻了羅斯。他楞住。接著是一陣沉默)

Ross: Ok, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer?
(Ross turns and bangs his head on an open dryer door.)
I'm fine, I'm fine.
好,嗯,呃,還有衣服要烘吧?(羅斯轉身,頭撞到開著的烘乾機門)
我沒事,我沒事。

Rachel: Are you sure?
你確定?

Ross: No.
才怪

Closing Credits
片尾字卡

[Scene: Central Perk, Ross, Rachel, and Phoebe are there.
Ross has an icepack to his head.]
[場景:中央咖啡館,羅斯、瑞秋和菲碧在。羅斯用冰塊敷著頭]

Rachel: Oh, are you sure you're ok?
喔,你確定你沒事嗎?

Ross: Yeah.


Rachel: Does it still hurt?
你還在痛嗎?

Ross: Yeah.


Phoebe: (seeing Rachel's clothes) What a neat idea.
All your clothes match. I'm gonna do this.
(看瑞秋的衣服)真是好主意。全部衣服都很搭。我也要這樣弄。

(Monica and Joey enter.)
(莫妮卡跟喬伊進來)

Monica: Hi.


Phoebe: Hey, how'd it go?
嘿,進展怎樣?

Joey: Excellent.
非常好

Monica: We ripped that couple apart, and kept the pieces for ourselves.
我們拆散了他們,然後各自獨吞了一個人。

Ross: What a beautiful story. Hey, I'm fine by the way.
真是個動人的故事。嘿,對了,我沒事。

Monica: (notices his head) Oh, I'm sorry.
(注意到他的頭)喔,很抱歉。

Rachel: Where's Chandler?
錢德他呢?

Phoebe: Oh, he needed some time to grieve.
喔,他需要點時間哀悼。

(Chandler runs by the window outside, joyous.)
(錢德從窗外跑過去,非常愉快)

Chandler: I'm free! I'm free!
自由了!自由了!

Phoebe: That oughta do it.
這是一定要的。

本集完



--

All Comments

Megan avatarMegan2011-11-16
請問搶車的女生為什麼要強調她有24吋小蠻腰,我不太懂
Odelette avatarOdelette2011-11-16
會不會是Rachael說車是我們的~那女士就覺得"車是你的?"
Queena avatarQueena2011-11-20
"如果車是你的~那我就有24吋小蠻腰!"類似這樣的反諷?
Brianna avatarBrianna2011-11-22
那兩句時態都是過去式耶,我手邊沒第一季,不大確定,但劇中
搶推車的女士該不會很胖吧?我覺得Rachel那句應該翻成:推車
Adele avatarAdele2011-11-24
本來是我們的;那女的回說:我本來也有24吋小蠻腰啊,You los
Lauren avatarLauren2011-11-25
things感覺是說:你沒了推車就像我也失去小蠻腰一樣,東西一
去就不再回來.
Queena avatarQueena2011-11-26
T版友注意得好細喔!~~那可以改成"那推車原來是我們的!"
"是喔!那水蛇腰還曾經是我的呢!"這樣嗎?(好台的說法XD)
Yuri avatarYuri2011-11-29
我是覺得這種文法差異有時候真的就是沒辦法很精闢表達
這個例子是中文很難簡潔,但也是有倒過來的時候
Elizabeth avatarElizabeth2011-12-02
謝謝樓上幾位的見解,清楚多了!